1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Eight Years and Two days
2. What does your username mean?
I'm very much inspired by Native American folklore and it was inspired by the story "The Wisdom of the Willow Tree" with the 'Witch' part coming in just because
3. Describe Yourself in Three Words.
Kindness, Intelligence, Love
4. Are you left or right handed?
I've always been right handed, but I keep trying to teach myself to become ambidextrous.
5. What was your first deviation?
I believe it was 'Sara. Vampiress of Blood'. Good Lord, but I do have a flair for the dramatic...
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
I absolutely love to draw, but I'm not very skilled at it ( yet! ). I most like taking pictures of anything and everything I can, when I have the time.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Comics. I love a graphic novel and I would LOVE to be able to completely master that sort of art.
8. What was your first favorite?
Good lord...after 8 years? I'm nearly at 200,000...erm...
It was 'When Christine Dies' by
Apparently, I was going through a 'Phantom of the Opera' craze...oi vey...
9. What type of art do you tent to favor the most?
Most likely...Digital art and or Photography
10. Who is your all-time favorite DeviantArt artist?
jollyjack -Absolutely love his sense of humor and his use sarcasm
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
AlyOh - I love her! I think we'd get along well
12. How has a fellow Deviant impacted your life?
There have been so many, current and previous, but I believe that I can list anyone who's are is under my 'Inspiration' Tab. These are the artists and the subject matter I aspire to emulate at some point or another.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Good lighting, a good pencil, a hard surface, music, audiobooks, sugar, and lots of paper
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In the park by my old house. It holds lost of memories and I go there to sketch still life's when I have time.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
When I met my soon (hopefully) to be husband. We met in one of the chat's and we've known each other, now, for almost a decade, as we were friends long before we were together.